Stress & Fatigue Formula
Support your mental health and find serenity in everyday life thanks to a synergy of vitamins and antioxidants balancing your nervous system.
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Improves concentration and memory
- Reduces fatigue
- Maintains emotional balance
Composition & Consumption
The Stress & Fatigue supplement is:
• A 360° formula that provides all the micronutrients your body needs to regain serenity and energy.
• 100% natural and has highly digestible active ingredients.
Plants With Strong Relaxing Power
- Orange tree: Studies show that orange tree extract reduces the inflammatory response generated by stress by 58%, as well as relieves the associated symptoms such as anxiety, mood swings, aggressiveness, digestive disorders, disturbed sleep, addictions.
- Chamomile: This has always been recognized for soothing the nervous system. It relaxes your body and fights against sleep disorders resulting from stress. It is mild and well tolerated by all organisms.
- Rhodiola: This is an adaptogenic plant that allows your body to adapt to stress. It is used to help cope with stressful situations but also for its beneficial invigorating effect on mental performance, attention, and concentration. It regulates your mood and boosts your energy when stress causes fatigue.
Active Ingredients With Protective and Soothing Properties for the Nervous System
- Theanine: This unique aminoacid found in tea reduces stress responses and improves cognitive and learning performance. Its antioxidant properties prevent cognitive aging.
- Alpha-lipoic acid: This is a major antioxidant thaat also helps alleviate pain.
- Taurine: This soothing ingredient lowers the levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline (stress hormones) in the body, helping nerve cells protect themselves from oxidative stress. Additionally it delays fatigue and maintains physical and mental performance.
Essential Nutrients for Nervous Balance
- Magnesium bisglycinate: This mineral fights the symptoms of stress and anxiety and relieves fatigue. It is needed for the secretion of serotonin, a neurotransmitter promoting serenity. The bisglyscinate form that we have selected has very good digestive tolerance, which allows optimal assimilation by your body.
- Zinc: This is an essential trace element for nervous balance. It balances the GABA level (gamma-aminobutyric acid), the main neurotransmitter of the brain whose function is to help the mind and the body relax. In addition, it plays a role in the production of serotonin, the serenity hormone.
- B vitamins: Involved in blood cell production and oxygenation, B vitamins are essential for cognitive balance and participate in the proper production of neurotransmitters. During intense periods, our need for B vitamins increases, which is why we should increase their intake.
• Healthy composition: You will not find any preservatives or sweeteners in our supplements.
• Take 4 capsules per day with a large glass of water after meals.
• Do not exceed the product’s recommended daily dose.
• In case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the formula, stop taking the product immediately.
• A balanced diet and physical activity are key elements for maintaining optimal functionality of the human body. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
What Experts Say
Fatigue often results from poor resistance to stress.
Chronic stress can deplete magnesium reserves and other essential nutrients, leading to decreased synthesis of ATP, the fundamental energy molecule in our body.
Certified natural health therapist in naturopathy and micro-nutrition and certified sports coach.
When can I expect to see the first results?
During the product testing period, 30% of testers said they started feeling less stressed after one day of use. The majority of the group started feeling less stressed after 2 weeks.
Is Stress&Fatigue also for people younger than 18?
No, this product is for adults and it is not recommended for persons under the age of 18. If you want to buy it for your child, we suggest you consult your doctor.
Can pregnant or breastfeeding women consume Stress&Fatigue?
No. We have another product that provides all the necessary vitamins and minerals for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Can I take Stress&Fatigue with some of your other supplements?
We do not recommend consuming Glow Booster, Skin&Digestion and Stress&Fatigue at the same time to avoid an overdose of vitamin B and zinc.
Why did my urine suddenly turn fluorescent yellow?
This is due to vitamin B2 (riboflavin). It is a water-soluble vitamin, the excess of which the body eliminates in urine after having absorbed what it needs. Although it may be surprising, this fluorescent yellow color is completely normal and has no consequences.
What are the benefits of subscribing to Stress & Fatigue ?
With our subscription, you get an additional 10% off on your order and all future orders! It's free, without any obligations, and can be cancelled or modified anytime, ensuring you an advantageous price for all your subsequent orders. We handle everything for you, so your products arrive at your doorstep without any hassle. Click here to take advantage of the subscription and enjoy an extra 10% discount