Identity of the Data Controller
The limited liability company G&S VENTURE OÜ operates the website available at the URL https://parantaga-store.myshopify.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), specializing in the sale of dietary supplements.
As part of its commercial activities, G&S VENTURE OÜ, a limited liability company headquartered at Harju maakond, Tallin, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 5, 11415 Estonia (hereinafter referred to as "G&S VENTURE"), collects and processes certain personal data of people browsing, consulting, and ordering on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Users").
Therefore, G&S VENTURE acts as the data controller.
G&S VENTURE respects the right to privacy and recognizes the importance of protecting personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data refers to information related to a particular individual, identified or identifiable. An individual is identifiable when they can be identified, directly or indirectly,
in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
G&S VENTURE collects and processes the Users' personal data, for its own account, particularly the data communicated by the User when he/she:
- Creates a customer account on the Website
- Wishes to benefit from the offers proposed by G&S VENTURE
- Places an order or requests a return on the Website or by phone
- Puts products in their shopping cart
- Pays for their order
- Accesses their customer account
- Contacts G&S VENTURE Customer Service by any means of communication available such as phone, email, etc.
- Navigates the Website through cookies or similar technologies, or when the User clicks on G&S VENTURE advertisements
- Fills out a form to enter information on the Website
- Agrees to receive commercial communications by email from G&S VENTURE
- Participates in a contest, or any other event organized by G&S VENTURE
- Leaves a review on the Website.
The information for which communication to G&S VENTURE is mandatory is identified as such on any data collection form made available to Users during their use of the Website. In the event that the communication of the information is mandatory, G&S VENTURE will inform the Users of the consequences of their failure to respond.
Legal Bases for Processing
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, data processing carried out by G&S VENTURE is based on one of the following legal bases.
Execution of contractual relationships with Users To access the Website and order the products offered therein, Users had to accept the general terms and conditions of sale available on the website. This document formalizes a contractual relationship between each of the Users and G&S VENTURE The personal data collected and processed by G&S VENTURE in this context are necessary for the realization of the treatments related to the execution of said contracts, the purposes of which are specified below.
User Consent G&S VENTURE performs data processing provided it has obtained the express consent of the concerned Users. When Users browse the Website, G&S VENTURE may be required to install various cookies on their terminal storage (e.g., computer, mobile device). Before installing cookies on Users' terminals, G&S VENTURE collects their consent through a "cookie banner."
Compliance with a legal obligation to which G&S VENTURE is subject The processing of Users' personal data by G&S VENTURE may be imposed by a legal obligation to which it is subject (e.g., to enable product traceability, to process Users' orders accounting).
Legitimate interest of G&S VENTURE In certain hypotheses, G&S VENTURE may have a legitimate interest that allows it to process Users' personal data. In this context, G&S VENTURE ensures that the processing implemented is necessary for the realization of its legitimate interest and that it does not affect the interests and fundamental rights of the Users. This is particularly the case when G&S VENTURE implements personal data processing for the purpose of analyzing Users' navigation on the Website to improve the User experience, or for the prevention and fight against fraud on its website.
Category of Personal Data
The personal data that G&S VENTURE collects and processes in the course of its activities include:
• Identification data (e.g., first name, last name)
• Contact data (e.g., phone number, email address, postal address)
• Economic and financial information (e.g., bank details, the first six and last four digits of the credit card, the type of credit card used)
• Data related to operations carried out via the website (e.g., order history)
• Connection data (e.g., technical logs, IP addresses).
Purposes of Processing:
The processing of personal data of users by G&S VENTURE is necessary for the following purposes:
• Creation of a customer account by users on the website (the legal basis for this processing is pre-contractual measures)
• Product traceability and prevention of health risks (the legal basis for this processing is a legal obligation to which G&S VENTURE is subject)
• Management and monitoring of business relations between G&S VENTURE and the User (including operations related to orders, deliveries and returns, transactions, payments, and invoices, complaints, etc.) (the legal basis for this processing is the execution of the contract between G&S VENTURE and the User)
• Management of the User's access to their customer account (the legal basis for this processing is the execution of the contract between G&S VENTURE and the User)
• Sending PARANTAGA promotional offers and newsletters. Users can unsubscribe from marketing messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of these messages (the legal basis for this processing is the user's consent)
• Offering PARANTAGA offers to the user via third-party platforms (advertising platforms, search engines, social networks) (the legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of G&S VENTURE)
• Carrying out audience measurement statistics and marketing studies (the legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of G&S VENTURE)
• Communicating with a user who fills out a contact form on the website (the legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of G&S VENTURE)
• Compilation of a customer and prospect database (the legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of G&S VENTURE)
• Prevention and combating fraud during payment of the order (the legal basis for this processing is a legal obligation to which G&S VENTURE is subject)
• Litigation management (the legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of G&S VENTURE)
• To meet a legal requirement or as part of a judicial procedure or dispute (the legal basis for this processing is a legal obligation to which G&S VENTURE is subject or its legitimate interest)
• Optimization of the website for user navigation (the legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of G&S VENTURE)
• Informing users in case of a change affecting the services offered via the website (the legal bases for this processing are the execution of the contract between G&S VENTURE and the Users as well as the legitimate interest of the Users)
• Management of requests to exercise the rights listed below (the legal basis for this processing is a legal obligation to which G&S VENTURE is subject)
• Participation in promotional operations (e.g., contests, loyalty management) (the legal basis for this processing is the user's consent).
Recipients of Data
The collected data is strictly confidential and intended for the use of G&S VENTURE.
However, certain personal data of users may be transmitted, securely and temporarily, to third parties when necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
In this context, the categories of recipients who may receive certain personal data are:
• Service providers with whom G&S VENTURE has contracted to ensure the operation and maintenance of the website (e.g., website hosting provider)
• Partners with whom G&S VENTURE has contracted to enable the execution of contracts it has made with users (e.g., delivery providers, banking service providers)
• G&S VENTURE employees from the IT department, sales, or marketing
• Partners with whom G&S VENTURE has contracted to manage its customers and prospects (e.g., advertising platforms)
• Financial, judicial, or administrative authorities upon request and within the limits of what is permitted by applicable law
• Certain regulated professionals such as accountants, auditors, or lawyers.
When G&S VENTURE communicates users' personal data as described above, it may involve sending information outside the European Economic Area. When the concerned third party is located outside the European Union, or in a country without adequate GDPR regulations, G&S VENTURE frames its relationship with this third party by adopting an appropriate contractual mechanism.
• Right of access: allows the User to obtain information concerning the processing of their personal data, as well as a copy of this data.
• Right to rectification: allows the User to request the modification of personal data they consider inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to object: allows the User to object to the processing of their personal data for reasons related to their particular situation. The right to object is absolute when it comes to processing for commercial prospecting purposes.
• Right to restriction: allows the User to suspend the processing of personal data concerning them while retaining the processed data.
• Right to data portability: allows the User to have their personal data returned to them or, when technically possible, transferred to a third party.
• Right to define guidelines concerning the fate of their data after their death.
• Right to erasure: allows the User to request the deletion of their personal data. This right will not apply in cases where processing is carried out to meet a legal obligation.
• Right to withdraw consent: allows the User to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
The User can exercise their rights using the contact form available on the website at https://parantaga.com/contact, or by sending a postal mail to: Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Ltsa tn 5, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To do so, the User must provide their name, first name, and postal address. The User may specify the address to which the reply should be sent.
G&S VENTURE has one (1) month from the receipt of the User's request to respond.
The User also has the right to file a complaint with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr) in case of difficulty.
Data Retention Period
G&S VENTURE endeavors to retain data only for a duration necessary for the perfect execution of its obligations, which should not exceed three (3) years from the last contact with the User or prospect.
Audience measurement statistics are not retained for more than six (6) months.
However, beyond the aforementioned periods, the collected and processed personal data may be archived to fulfill legal obligations. For example, documents relating to order management will be kept for ten (10) years.
Certain data may be archived beyond the periods provided (i) in case of litigation to establish the facts in dispute; and/or (ii) for the needs of criminal investigations.
Archiving means that these data will be anonymized and no longer accessible online but will be stored on an independent and secure medium.
Data Storage and Transfer Outside the EU
G&S VENTURE strives to store personal data only within the European Union member states, subject to the GDPR, and in any case only in "adequate" countries within the meaning of the Regulation.
As previously indicated, otherwise, G&S VENTURE will implement appropriate safeguards in compliance with the GDPR.
Moreover, the User can block the collection and use of information concerning them by advertising companies through the following platforms:
- Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform: https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out platform: https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=3&lang=fr
The policies will also be accessible to the User on the website.